Mushroom- 200 grms. (cut into halves)
Green Pea or Hari Matar- 2 Cup (Parboiled or frozen)
Oil- 2 Tbsp
Green Chili- 2 chopped
Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
Onion- 2 Medium sized finely chopped
Tomato- 2 medium size finely chopped
Turmeric- 1 tsp
Red chili Powder- 1/4 tsp
Black pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt- as per taste
How to make Matar Mushroom Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add chopped green chili and onion and saute until they turn golden brown in color.
- Ginger and garlic paste saute for about one min on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, red chili powder and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt, cook until tomatoes become soft and masala leaves oil from the sides.
- Add mushrooms and parboiled or frozen green peas and mix it well.
- Add one cup of water mix well and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook it for 5-10 mins on low flame or until mushroom and peas are cooked completely.
- Matar Mushroom Curry is ready to serve.