Serving– 2 to 3
Oil- 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
Onion- 1 medium cut in cubes
Potato- 1 medium cut in thin slices
Cauliflower- 5-6 flotets
Capsicum- 1 medium cut in cubs
Mushrooms- 6-7 cut in halves
Ginger garlic – 2 tsp crushed
Cabbage- 1 cup shredded
Tomato- 2 medium cubes
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Spring onion greens- 2 tbsp finely chopped
(Note- You can use any vegetable of your choice like carrot, broccoli, green peas etc)
How to make Mixed Veg Stir Fry :
- Heat the oil in a add cumin seed let them splutter.
- Add potato slices and cauliflower saute them on high flame for 2-3 min.
- Add onion, capsicum and mushrooms and stir fry again for 3- 4 mins or until they are slightly tender but it should still retain its crunch.
- Add crushed ginger and garlic and mix well.
- Add cabbage and tomatoes and saute for 2-3 more mins.
- Add garm masala and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.