Serving – 4
Vermicelli- 1/2 cup
Milk- 1 to 1.5 liter
Mixed dry fruits- 2 tbsp (crushed almonds, cashew nuts, raisins)
Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Ghee- 1 tbsp
How to make Sevai Kheer:
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and add vermicelli, roast until light brown in color.
- Add dry fruits and roast for 1 sec on low flame.
- Add milk and mix well now increase the flame until it starts boiling.
- Reduce the flame and cook on medium flame until milk become little thick and creamy, while stirring continuously.
- Add sugar and cook another 10 mins on medium flame, stir continuously.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot or chilled.